Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill
GroundSmart™ Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill is the smart choice to help reduce leg stress, minimize leg injury and improve performance for horses of all ages. Most injuries to horses occur over extended periods of time, so early installation of an enhanced arena surface is critical to the long-term health of a horse.
GroundSmart™ Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill surfaces provide optimum traction and shock-absorption that lessens the strain on both horses and riders. Horses and riders perform better, for longer periods of time, on GroundSmart™ Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill surfaces.
GroundSmart™ Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill retains just the right amount of moisture to minimize dust, holds up to rigorous daily use, and requires far less maintenance than other equestrian arena surfaces. Save time, money and improve horse performance and longevity with GroundSmart™ Rubber Equestrian Arena Infill.
- Creates safer riding environments
- Reduces long-term stress related injuries to horses
- Enhances horse performance
- Durable, Long-lasting, cost effective
- Reduces arena maintenance and dust
- Does not attract harmful insects
- Improves water management by helping ground absorb water versus standing on the surface
- Does not rot or grow mold or fungi
- Does not freeze in cold temperatures
- 100% Recycled Rubber
- 99.99% Wire Free
- Non toxic
Uncoated Rubber Mulch
- What is GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill?
- GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill is a recycled rubber infill product that is mix with traditional arena surfacing products, like sand, to improve the shock absorption and drainage of an arena surface.
- What is the source of GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill?
- GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill, also called “Crumb Rubber”, is produced from recycled tire rubber after a thorough process by which the tire steel and cords are removed and the rubber is transformed into a safe infill product.
- What is the benefit of using GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill?
- GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill helps reduce leg stress, minimize leg injury and improve performance for horses of all ages.
- Will GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill decompose, disintegrate or breakdown over time?
- No, being made from recycled tire rubber, GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill will not decompose, disintegrate or breakdown over time and can be used and maintained for years.
- Will GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill blow away or get washed away in the rain?
- No, GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill will not blow away or get washed away from rain under normal conditions. The size and weight of the material helps hold it in place.
- Being made from recycled rubber, does GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill increase the slickness of an arena surface?
- No, GroundSmart™ Equestrian Arena Infill when mixed with sand or other common arena base materials actually help decrease the slickness and wetness of the arena surface because it aids in drainage of the arena.
- GroundSmart™ Rubber Mulch – Chemicals Commonly Found in Natural Soil vs Recycled Rubber
- Review of the Human Health & Ecological Safety of Exposure to Recycled Tire Rubber found at Playgrounds and Synthetic Turf Fields
- Crumb Infill and Turf Characterization for Trace Elements and Organic Materials
- 2009 Study of Crumb Rubber Derived from Recycled Tires Final Report
- Zinc in Drainage Water Under Artificial Turf Fields with SBR
- Evaluation of Playing Surface Characteristics of Various In-Filled Systems
- Child-Specific Exposure Factors Handbook
Report Summary: Supplemental chronic risk estimates … indicate that regular exposure (e.g., regular play on ground rubber filled athletic fields) to ground rubber for the length of one’s childhood does not increase risk of cancer above levels considered by the State of California to be de minimus.
- Five Year Study of the Water Quality Effects of Tire Shreds Placed Above the Water Table